Location: Israel, Beit Haemek
Reporting to: VP Operations
Scope: Full time
What You’ll Do?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Quality Manager to ensure that our products meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
The Quality Manager is responsible for improving, leading, maintaining and monitoring the company customer satisfaction, materials and processes quality, to provide close loop corrective actions, supply quality documents and procedures, manage team's performance and conduct audits.
• Creation and implementation of best practices for quality vision, strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve operational performance in both our production and supplier networks.
• Develop an environment focused on quality and establish quality standards in production, procedures, and specifications for the company.
• Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
• Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards.
• Inspect final output and compare properties to the specified requirements.
• Maintain accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis.
• Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives.
• Education - B.Sc./BA of Quality/Electronics/Mechanics or another relevant field.
• At least 10 years of expertise in quality, including creating and implementing quality procedures for manufacturing and NPI in a multidisciplinary company.
• Proven experience as a Quality Manager.
• In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards.
• General understanding of regulatory aspects and processes.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in validations/qualifications and manufacturing process validations.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent proficiency in English.