Senior Data Scientist / Tead Lead
The convergence of science and technology is reshaping the world we live in, creating new inventions in ways we couldn’t have imagined. This Bio Revolution enables innovations with the potential to significantly improve our lives, across a diverse set of industries - from agriculture to healthcare to food. We’ve witnessed extraordinary scientific advances such as genetic sequencing and manipulation but in most cases taking ideas from the early R&D stages through to full-scale production remains a gargantuan and costly challenge, due to the complexity and multitude of factors involved.
BioRaptor.AI is on a mission to help scientists and biotechnologists innovate faster in a world where data is the most precious commodity. Bioraptor is building the operating system for biology research and manufacturing - leveraging state-of-the-art artificial intelligence to present a clear understanding of data and creating deep, actionable insights, integrated within existing workflows. With a data-centric approach coupled with advanced AI and machine learning, our SaaS platform increases discovery rate, velocity, reproducibility, and efficiency across the organization and value chain.
We are looking for our core-team machine learning leader to build together the future of biology.
Data science and machine learning are at the heart of what we’re doing.
- Lead the development of machine learning and statistical algorithms to predict biological process parameters.
- Take part in defining the company strategy and priorities.
- Engage closely with our clients – defining analysis goals and presenting results.
- Work with biological data from leading companies who are manufacturing tomorrow’s products.
- Build a team of data scientists and analysts
- Explore and research new technologies and methods at the cutting edge
- Dealing with multiple and diverse data modalities such as: genomics, physical time-series sensor data, process parameters.
- Full ownership of product features from requirements to production
- Extensive experience as a data scientist / statistician.
- Relevant academic background - Mathematics / Advanced computer science.
- Hands-on experience working with Python / R.
- Managerial experience.
- The ability to build, maintain and own data pipelines and machine learning models.
- "Get the job done" attitude with a proven track record of success in managing and executing complex projects.
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills, capable of interacting with researchers and engineers – essential.
- Advantage – a solid understanding of one of the following fields: biology, bioinformatics.
- Advantage - Previous leadership position.
- Advantage - Advanced degrees.
Contact us at: email@example.com