Senior Frontend Engineer / Frontend Team Leader
The convergence of science and technology is reshaping the world we live in, creating new inventions in ways we couldn’t have imagined. This Bio Revolution enables innovations with the potential to significantly improve our lives, across a diverse set of industries - from agriculture to healthcare to food. We’ve witnessed extraordinary scientific advances such as genetic sequencing and manipulation but in most cases taking ideas from the early R&D stages through to full-scale production remains a gargantuan and costly challenge, due to the complexity and multitude of factors involved.
BioRaptor.AI is on a mission to help scientists and biotechnologists innovate faster in a world where data is the most precious commodity. Bioraptor is building the operating system for biology research and manufacturing - leveraging state-of-the-art artificial intelligence to present a clear understanding of data and creating deep, actionable insights, integrated within existing workflows. With a data-centric approach coupled with advanced AI and machine learning, our SaaS platform increases discovery rate, velocity, reproducibility, and efficiency across the organization and value chain.
We are looking for our core-team frontend leader to build together the future of biology.
We strive to provide the best UX for our customers.
Looking for someone passionate about creating a great product people will love using.
- Lead the development of our core product’s Frontend
- Take part in defining the company strategy and priorities.
- Engage closely with our clients – be part of the team defining features, goals and developing the solution.
- Work with leaders from other disciplines (Biologists, Biotechnologists, SW Engineers, Data Scientists)
- Dealing with multiple and diverse data modalities and visualizations such as: genomics, physical time-series sensor data, process parameters.
- Full ownership of product features from requirements to production
- Extensive experience as a frontend / full-stack engineer.
- An eye for details and good UX.
- Hands-on experience working with JS, React.js.
- The ability to build, test and maintain frontends.
- "Get the job done" attitude with a proven track record of success in managing and executing complex projects.
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills, capable of interacting with researchers and engineers – essential.
- Advantage - Previous leadership position.
- Advantage - Typescript, MUI
- Advantage - Full-stack orientation (our backend is in Python - Django).
Contact us at: email@example.com