Senior Product Manager
The convergence of science and technology is reshaping the world we live in, creating new inventions in ways we couldn’t have imagined. This Bio Revolution enables innovations with the potential to significantly improve our lives, across a diverse set of industries - from agriculture to healthcare to food. We’ve witnessed extraordinary scientific advances such as genetic sequencing and manipulation but in most cases taking ideas from the early R&D stages through to full-scale production remains a gargantuan and costly challenge, due to the complexity and multitude of factors involved.
BioRaptor.AI is on a mission to help scientists and biotechnologists innovate faster in a world where data is the most precious commodity. Bioraptor is building the operating system for biology research and manufacturing - leveraging state-of-the-art artificial intelligence to present a clear understanding of data and creating deep, actionable insights, integrated within existing workflows. With a data-centric approach coupled with advanced AI and machine learning, our SaaS platform increases discovery rate, velocity, reproducibility, and efficiency across the organization and value chain.
We are looking for a senior product manager to join our core team and build together the future of biology.
- Lead the product roadmap and strategy
- Take part in defining the company strategy and priorities.
- Engage closely with our clients – understand their needs and define product roadmap.
- Work with customers from leading companies who are manufacturing tomorrow’s products.
- Map the market landscape and competition
- Full ownership of product from requirements to production
- Experience as a product manager
- Relevant academic background - Engineering/Science..
- Customer facing experience
- The ability to build, maintain and own customer relationships
- "Get the job done" attitude with a proven track record of success in managing and executing complex projects.
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills, capable of interacting with researchers and engineers – essential.
- Advantage - Previous leadership position.
Contact us at: email@example.com