Radar Algorithm Engineer
NoTraffic is the pioneer in developing the world’s first autonomous traffic management platform. Our groundbreaking technology optimizes traffic based on real-time demand, making a significant impact on millions of drivers daily. By reducing congestion, pollution, and fatal accidents, we actively contribute to making the world a better place.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced to join our team.
Your day to day will include:
- Bring up our radar development infrastructure, including software frameworks and tools
- Optimize radar performance and accuracy by implementing and fine-tuning DSP algorithms
- Collaborate with data scientists and algorithm engineers in fusing the radar with other sensors
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Understanding of the Radar DSP pipeline (FFT, Digital Filters, CFAR, etc…)
- 5+ years of proven hands-on coding experience in C/C++
- 3+ years of proven hands-on coding experience with Linux
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Radar systems, preferably for automotive use cases or similar
Nice to Have:
- Experience with TI DSP algorithms implementation
- Experience with TI mmWave SDK