Product Security Lead
NoTraffic is the pioneer in developing the world’s first autonomous traffic management platform. Our groundbreaking technology optimizes traffic based on real-time demand, making a significant impact on millions of drivers daily. By reducing congestion, pollution, and fatal accidents, we actively contribute to making the world a better place.
The CTO Team deals with many aspects of NoTraffic’s solution and supports all other teams.
We are looking for a Product Security Lead to join our family and take a major role in the development of security mechanisms as well as maintain NoTraffic’s cloud and IOT services.
You will be part of the CTO office and report to the Chief Architect.
Your day to day will include:
- Triage security vulnerabilities in the product and coordinate response
- Lead security review of new features in development
- Perform continuous assessment on product security and form a security backlog
- Define and oversight process around application security
- Lead major security efforts through design and actual implementation
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- Proven experience leading application security of 2+ years
- 8+ years of experience in Information Security
- Extensive experience in network protocols
- Extensive experience with cloud and IOT based products
- High familiarity with scripting language such as Python / Ruby
- High familiarity with Linux
- Familiar with Devops concepts
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with C++ / C / Go or similar
- Experience in relational databases (e.g. Postgresql)
- Experience in NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis)
- Experience in setting up servers
- BSc. in Computer Science/Engineering