Product Marketing Manager
Reporting to: VP of Marketing
Scope: Full time, including travel within US and abroad
Location: Pleasanton, CA (onsite position)
Responsibilities: You will develop a deep understanding of the needs of our customers (first and foremost the bees) in order to help to drive Beewise’s messaging, go-to-market, thought leadership platform, and production of sales enablement materials.
What will you do:
- Develop customer personas and positioning for growers, beekeepers, corporate ESG programs, and B2C.
- Develop and maintain a close understanding of our marketplace, including competitor offerings and partnership ecosystems
- Develop and execute against an editorial calendar of thought leadership content, including bylines, case studies, research, and speaking engagements.
- Assist in managing PR.
- Partner with our Revenue team and US Onsite Operations to execute and measure complex, integrated marketing programs that drive product adoption and usage.
- Manage internal communications around launches and keep our Sales team up to date on product messaging and create flywheel with our product team.
- Build a strong industry presence by helping to support the development of executive bylines and speaking engagements
- Pilot customer retention and advocacy marketing initiatives
The best candidate likes to dig into markets and solutions and has a passion for building. You know how to speak to a discerning audience of customers, analysts, press, partners, and colleagues, as well as stand out in a crowd. This is the ideal opportunity for a highly effective storyteller with a demonstrated history of working across all levels of the organization.
What you need to bring to the table:
- At least five years of experience working in marketing
- Comfort with (and love for) dynamic business environments where priorities are constantly changing based on new data
- Significant experience in productizing complex, multi-disciplinary products
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing tone and style guides for technology brands