Location: Beit HaEmek
Scope: Full Time
Reporting to: VP Product
About the Position:
We are looking for a creative and experienced Product Manager to join our product team. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for planning and leading our innovative product development at Beewise. Our product managers are leaders, independent and dynamic, who face challenges from different fields. If you are passionate about technology and you want to make a significant impact on the world of technology and bees, this might be the right challenge for you.
- Gather, understand and translate business and customers requirements into technical specifications.
- Inspire and lead cross-functional teams across multidisciplinary engineering, marketing, and other product managers to execute product strategies.
- Collaborate with your teams to define key objectives and success metrics, harmonizing business needs with customer insights.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative platforms and products.
- Employ lean agile methodologies to navigate rapid development cycles and foster iterative progress.
- Deconstruct complex problems into manageable components, fostering holistic solutions.
- Lead the strategic development and the lifecycle of hardware products, including defining product requirements, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and overseeing development and manufacturing processes.
- At least 5 years of experience in product management.
- Experience working at a multidisciplinary company is a must.
- Academic degree or equivalent practical experience, ideally with a mechanical background.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to lead complex projects with multiple stakeholders and motivate indirect cross-functional teams.
- Great communication skills and a talent for storytelling.
- Proven record of effectively constructing, launching, and fostering the adoption of multidisciplinary products.
- Exhibit strategic thinking, creativity, and a passion for delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Experience with lean agile methodologies and their effective application.
- Working in a startup environment is a significant advantage.